For all refunds or exchanges please print out, complete and enclose the attached returns form to assist us in making this process as speedy as possible.
Please be aware that in the case of returns of unwanted items under the Distance Selling Regulations:
- You must notify us within 7 days by email of your intention to return the item(s)
- Items must be returned within 28 days of receipt.
- Items must be in original packaging and in a re saleable condition.
- Goods must not be worn or used.
- Items must be accompanied with a completed returns form and a proof of purchase.
If in the unlikely event you receive a faulty or damaged item please contact us, via email or telephone (01451 798171) prior to returning the goods
Please note that goods will not be deemed faulty if the fault is not a result of manufacture, but has instead been caused by wear and tear or misuse. For the purposes of this procedure, goods that have been worn for more than three months will be considered by us to have undergone normal wear and tear (based on industry standards).
In the case of damaged items we will refund any standard Royal Mail postage costs incurred during the returns process (unfortunately we are unable to refund the cost of priority or guaranteed services). For unwanted goods we are unfortunately unable to refund any postage costs.
THE RETURNS ADDRESS IS: